The customer service industry continues to undergo a transformation through recent consolidations. While these transactions bring great benefits to the companies involved in M&A activity, they can also create service disruptions for customers.
Forrester’s Kate Leggett noted in a blog post that issues around service agreement are likely to arise when companies involved in M&A activity have disparate approaches to product vision, sales strategy, and especially corporate culture. Esteban Kolsky, ThinkJar, emphasized in an analysis that the recent M&A activity signals a very healthy customer service market as vendors seek accelerated growth, and Ray Wang, Constellation Research, cautioned customers impacted by M&A deals to request additional guarantees for service level commitments.
In response to the recent changes in the customer service industry, Moxie Software is announcing a Conversion Program offering six free months for customers that switch to Moxie’s Customer Spaces solution. The key elements of the offering include:
- Immediate availability to qualified businesses that have existing deployments from other vendors, including RightNow, KANA and eGain.
- New customers must execute their purchase by December 31, 2011 to take full advantage of the program and the six months free offer.
Through this offer, new customers can experience the following benefits:
- Moxie provides a predictable cost of ownership – our pricing options don’t penalize our customers for their success.
- Moxie’s Customer Spaces offer multiple delivery options: OnDemand and OnPremise – our customers have expressed requirements for flexible deployment options to meet their ever-changing business and technical requirements.
- Moxie is CRM agnostic – our solutions provide a variety of integration options to CRM providers or other internal systems.
For additional details about this Conversion Program, please contact Moxie’s customer service at 1-800-474-1149 (US), +44-870-904-1122 (Int’l access), or online.