Talisma Announces Upgrade to Customer Interaction Management Channels
Release 8.1 Adds Sophisticated Capabilities to Chat, Email and Reporting
Bellevue, WA, September 8, 2008 — Talisma® Corporation (www.talisma.com), an nGenera company and the leading Customer Interaction Management (CIM) software solution provider, today announced availability of version 8.1 of their multi channel solutions. This release adds sophisticated capabilities to Talisma Chat, Talisma Email and reporting.
“With 8.1, Talisma provides powerful proactive functionality to help businesses cross sell and upsell to their customer base. The additional reporting in 8.1 gives businesses an in-depth look at how they can deliver the best customer experience,” said Dan Vetras, President and CEO, Talisma Corporation.
Talisma Chat 8.1 introduces a myriad of new capabilities including:
- PCI Support with Chat Transcript Masking – Talisma Chat enables PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance for companies that accept online payments. Agents can see customer credit card information and other personal data in the chat window, however, any data matching pre-configured patterns will be removed from the transcript and CIM database.
- Agent Notification of Proactive Rule that Triggered Invitation – agents are now notified which proactive rule triggered the chat invitation.
- Improvements to Proactive Invitation – invitations can now be page specific and support additional functionality for displaying invitations , such as location (left, top, scroll type, etc.).
- Ability to Automatically Assign Status to Customer – using rules, Talisma Chat can now set customer status to Hot, Warm or Cold allowing agent to see quickly if a sales prospect is hot, warm or cold.
- Proactive Chat Missed Opportunity Report – displays the number of customers that would have been presented a proactive invitation if an agent was available.
Talisma Email 8.1 also includes robust new capabilities, among them are:
- Email Splitting –allows agents to split an email into multiple threads – useful for emails with multiple questions that need to be handled by different mail queues.
- Email Placeholders – this new feature requires input from agents when they are completing an email response. Placeholders show agents where they need to insert responses in their message back to customers.
- New Web Service for Managing Email – institutions using messaging systems that do not support POP3 or IMAP4 can now “inject” emails via an inbound Web Service.
With release 8.1, externalized reporting is available across all channels: phone, chat and email. Externalized reporting moves the reporting database off the production server. This makes data available for searching and reporting without impacting the performance of the production server hosting the interaction channel.
Talisma CIM 8.1 products are now available and can be purchased individually or as part of the Talisma Customer Interaction Management (CIM) suite. They can be deployed on premise or in a SaaS environment.