nGenera CIM (Moxie) Releases Version 9 of its Customer Interaction Management Suite
Significant new product release helps enterprises achieve ROI on social business strategies with new social channels and enhancements to existing channels
Bellevue, Wash. –March 31, 2010 — nGenera Customer Interaction Management (CIM), a division of nGenera Corporation and a global leader in next-generation customer experience software solutions, today released nGen CIM 9. The new release adds nGen Community and nGen Social Mediachannels to the Suite and enhances its core channels: nGen Knowledgebase,nGen Email, and nGen Chat.
“nGen CIM 9 helps organizations achieve an ROI on their business and social strategies by empowering customers to engage and collaborate using their channel of choice,” said Wade Pfeiffer, General Manager of nGenera CIM. “This release makes nGenera CIM the only vendor in the space to offer a complete solution suite to the enterprise.”
“I was impressed by the progress in the nGenera CIM Suite” said Esteban Kolsky, Principal at ThinkJar – an independent analyst firm focused on customer strategies. “They brought together all the needed components to deliver multi-channel experiences and they optimized their suite for collaboration – both for content creation and to jointly work with customers to improve products, services, and experiences. Their focus on actionable insights, instead of satisfaction or loyalty measurement, highlights their vision to integrate the enterprise into the customer interaction.”
nGen CIM 9 enables organizations to deliver a superior experience in the time of the social customer. The highlights of this significant new release include:
- nGen Community, powered by nGen Knowledgebase: Customers can now engage in social self-service by creating and sharing knowledge and experiences as well as participating in community management. Community members interact in forums and contribute via wiki while the organization retains overall control. Members can evaluate content and users through reputation modeling. nGen Community’s integration with nGen Knowledgebase ensures community-generated content is fed back into the knowledge base and can be accessed by users through federated search.
- nGen Social Media: Contact centers can now listen, interpret, and respond to conversations across popular social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. nGen Social Media swiftly identifies chatter, prioritizes incidents using sentiment technology, and then, depending on sentiment score, routes incidents to the agent the same as a traditional customer-initiated inquiry. The agent can then respond using social media or traditional customer interaction channels.
- nGen Knowledgebase search: Customers and agents now have the most powerful intelligent search available for the contact center. nGenera CIM has expanded its federated search capabilities to include knowledge-base content, Web site content, file server content, and now with CIM 9 nGen Knowledgebase, database and social content has been added to the search.
- nGen CoBrowse: Contact centers can simply and easily engage customers in collaborative CoBrowse sessions to help them complete purchases or solve complex issues. It is the only CoBrowse solution offered both OnDemand and OnPremise.
- nGen Survey: Customer feedback management is critical component of the “Voice of the Customer” and, with CIM 9, it is easily accomplished with nGen Survey. nGen Survey is a full-featured and completely integrated post-interaction survey module.
- Enterprisabilty: nGen CIM 9 features architecture enhancements that ensure the scalability that is critical to the company’s target market: large enterprises. Administration enhancements enable efficiency in the management of thousands of users in a distributed global contact center throughout the suite.
“We have been working with the new nGen CoBrowse and are pleased with its robust capabilities and ease of use for both customer and agents,” said Ryan Browder, Manager, Internet Product Management at Nationwide. “We see that it will be a powerful tool for giving customers a better, more personal experience as well as for driving revenue.”
Martine Kohler Andersen from KMD shares, “We are testing nGen Community and nGen Social Media with Denmark citizen services and are pleased with the results. The integration of nGen Community and nGen Knowledgebase is incredibly valuable as it ensures the quality of community content and feeds it back into the knowledge base so it can be found by those who need it in the future.
“nGen Social Media is also proving to be a simple and elegant solution for monitoring and responding to citizens using social media sites,” adds Ms. Kohler Andersen.
Learn more about nGen CIM 9 in a video featuring nGenera CIM’s VP Products, Nikhil Govindaraj.
About nGenera Customer Interaction Management
nGenera Customer Interaction Management is the global leader in next generation customer experience solutions. Customers report increased customer satisfaction and measurable cost savings within six months of deployment. With 250% customer growth over three years, more companies trust their customer experiences to nGenera Customer Interaction Management.