Creating Self-Service Experiences that Matter
Moxie’s New Responsive Web Self-Service is Now Available
Self-service is the most commonly accessed online customer engagement channel with a 70% average adoption rate, yet it is the channel that has one of the lowest customer satisfaction rates. To address this issue, Moxie today announced our new Web Self-Service knowledge solution.
Featuring a responsive design, the solution allows enterprises to offer relevant and consumable information to constantly connected customers – across desktops, smartphones and tablets. Moxie Web Self-Service makes it easy for companies to create branded, configurable and easy to navigate self-service experiences to provide consumers with access to useful knowledge throughout their customer journey.
Key features of Moxie Web Self-Service include:
- Easy-to-brand templates enable enterprise users to brand self-service portals with images and graphics to create rich visuals that align with corporate branding;
- Tailored search delivers personalized content for each customer. Powered by dynamic contextual filters, intuitive search guides users to the answers they seek more quickly;
- Solution Finder provides guidance in complex situations by asking customers a series of questions to determine the correct answer and provide them with related information;
- Search engine optimization tools allow the content from the self-service portal to be easily indexed by Google and Bing, benefiting enterprises as customers often opt to use search engines versus the website; and
- Language support allows business users to easily translate all content, labels and buttons in the self-service portal into other languages to serve customers around the globe.
Moxie’s customers using Web Self-Service report high levels of customer satisfaction and notable benefits:
- Increased Efficiency in Customer Service– up to 30 percent increase in overall efficiency and up to 13 percent reduction in call volume;
- High Levels of Customer Satisfaction – up to 95 percent of customer inquiries resolved, up to 80 percent of customer interactions rated as good or excellent;
- Skyrocketing Customer Use – up to 1,125 percent increase in online inquiries and up to 50 percent increase in online help usage; and
- Cost Savings – up to 13 percent reduction in overall customer service costs and up to 38 percent reduction in the cost of handling inquiries.
Moxie’s new responsive self-service customer portal is available immediately. You can read more details about the announcement here.