Moxie Announces the First Customer-Centric Enterprise Social Software
Spaces by Moxie™ Brings Internal Collaboration and External Communication Channels into a Single Suite; Adds Comprehensive Integration Framework
SUNNYVALE, Calif. Mar. 21, 2012 – Moxie Software, Inc., the leading provider of customer-centric enterprise social software, today announced the availability of Spaces by Moxie™ Q1 2012, which transforms the way companies engage with their customers. Spaces by Moxie is the first customer centric enterprise social software suite that converges customer communications with employee collaboration into a single offering. The suite improves the way businesses interact, understand and deliver superior customer experiences.
“The biggest challenge CEOs face today is getting their enterprises closer to their customers,” said Tom Kelly president and CEO of Moxie Software™. “To provide real benefits, enterprise social technology must deliver real customer value. Our suite makes it easier for organizations to find and deliver the right answer to customers through their channel of choice.”
Spaces by Moxie Q1 2012 includes the following key features:
- Expert Connect™: Enables cross-departmental collaboration for Customer Service and Support, IT, HR and Sales and Marketing to ensure accurate and efficient customer communications across channels – email, community, chat, Knowledgebase and social media.
- Activity Stream App: Integrates activity streams into communication channels for faster knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Real-time Insight: Enables real-time visibility into issues in the field for faster resolution.
- Virtual Response Team: Automates the creation of Web 2.0 tools (activity feeds, wikis, projects and groups) that bring resources together quickly to collaborate.
- Click-to-Publish: Seamlessly publishes content to the Knowledgebase portal reducing the time spent finding the right answer.
- Spaces Connect™: A comprehensive integration framework with secure APIs and pre-built connectors, integrating Spaces by Moxie with applications such as CRM, ERP, Content Management, HR and other 3rd party applications.
“In today’s market, it is critical for companies to differentiate with a superior customer experience,” said Ian Bodsworth, senior manager for service and support at Epson Europe. “Collaboration tools play a decisive role by giving employees the ability to engage in areas outside of their normal field of view, which facilitates knowledge sharing within an organization and delivers greater benefits to customers.”
“Companies have traditionally segmented their client-facing operations from their internal operations, but the real value and power comes from bridging the two,” said Esteban Kolsky, principal and founder, ThinkJar. “Enterprises that realize this collaborate more effectively with customers and partners to ensure that the latest and greatest information from anywhere is available to all parties involved in optimizing business processes.”
The new version of Spaces by Moxie will be available by March 31, 2012.View additional details.
Moxie Software has also released an infographic illustrating the results of a recent survey, which was commissioned by Moxie Software to look into the behavior of consumers when dealing with purchases and/or business services, and their behavior when dealing with internal interactions at the workplace.
About Moxie Software, Inc.
Moxie Software provides the only customer-centric enterprise social software suite that enables companies and organizations to effectively connect employees, customers and partners to engage in business, share knowledge and collaborate. Spaces by Moxie comprehensive solution powers more than three billion social interactions per year for leading organizations in consumer services, financial, healthcare, high-tech, and media and entertainment. Moxie Software’s customers are able to innovate faster, improve operational efficiencies and provide superior customer experiences. To learn more about Moxie Software, visit www.gomoxie.com.
# # #
Moxie Software and Spaces are trademarks of Moxie Software, Inc. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.