VirtuOz Announces Availability of Packaged Integration with Moxie Software’s Chat Spaces
Companies Realize a 10 Percent Increase in CSAT by Integrating Virtual Agents with Live Chat
EMERYVILLE, CA – September 6, 2012 – VirtuOz, Inc., the leading provider of intelligent virtual agents (IVAs) for online marketing, sales and support, today announced availability of a packaged integration with Moxie Software’s Chat Spaces™, for both sales and services. The integrated solution delivers a next generation customer experience that meets the needs of today’s digital-savvy customers, who increasingly dictate when, where and how they want to engage with a company.
“Virtual agents are a powerful complement to Moxie Software’s Chat Spaces providing customers a seamless online experience from virtual to a live chat support,” said Nikhil Govindaraj, Moxie’s vice president of products. “The combined solution leads the industry for multi-channel customer engagement solutions, delivering superior customer experiences and improved operational performance.”
Industry leaders AT&T, Pitney Bowes, and Windstream have already adopted the VirtuOz-Moxie Software Chat Spaces integration to realize on average:
- 10 percent increases in CSAT;
- 15 percent reductions in average agent handling time; and
- 100 percent resolution success (80 percent resolution success with the IVA alone).
“We are pleased to partner with an industry leader like Moxie Software to provide an integrated solution that exceeds customer expectations for stellar customer service,” says Pamela Kostka, CMO of VirtuOz. “The new integration enables companies to accelerate the time to provide a seamless cross-channel user experience from virtual agent self-service to assisted live chat. Our joint solution completely eliminates the frustrating need for customers to restate who they are and what their need is while also accelerating time to resolution – helping companies create more loyal customers.”
New features of the integration include:
- Queue Traffic Controller: Directs customers to the right live chat queue based on their sales or support needs to ensure the most capable personnel can assist. Configurable settings also allow the virtual agent to help load balance and improve customer satisfaction by directing customers to queues with the shortest wait time.
- Queue Countdown: Displays the wait time to the customer to set user expectations and prevent the customer experience detractor of the “endless hold time.”
- Customer Conversation Knowledge Transfer: Automatically transfers the virtual agent-customer conversation to the live chat agent. This reduces customer effort by eliminating the need to re-state the issue, in addition to helping live chat agents expedite solutions.
- Best Practice Channeling UX: Provides seamless user experience by allowing the user to stay in the same interface regardless of channel.
- Voice of the Customer: Analyzes both IVA and live chat conversations to suggest continuous improvements to the virtual agent, ensuring it stays relevant and effective.
Pricing and Availability
The integration is available now. Pricing is based on a one-time integration service fee with no additional licensing costs. To watch a demo of VirtuOz and Moxie’s integrated solution go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnqC0UCYg5w
About Moxie Software, Inc.
Moxie Software provides the only customer-centric enterprise social software suite that enables companies and organizations to effectively connect employees, customers and partners to engage in business, share knowledge and collaborate. Spaces TM by Moxie is a comprehensive solution that powers more than three billion social interactions per year for leading organizations in consumer services, financial, healthcare, high-tech and media and entertainment. Moxie Software’s customers are able to innovate faster, improve operational efficiencies and provide superior customer experiences. To learn more about Moxie Software, visit www.gomoxie.com.
VirtuOz is the leader in Digital Customer Relationships, enabling large and mid-market enterprises to use Intelligent Virtual Agents to provide world-class online marketing, sales, and support channels, ensuring a high quality user experience while improving operational performance. Recognized by CRM Idol 2012, the American Business Awards, Best in Biz, Network Products Guide and the TiE50 Awards, the company’s award winning intelligent virtual agents offer companies a new channel for online self-service that delivers the best possible customer experience at one-tenth the cost of traditional channels. VirtuOz solutions combine best-in-class virtual agent solutions with best practices across agent development, deployment, and optimization to deliver predictable and measurable results. Intelligent virtual agents are predicted to become the new standard for customer interaction in the next few years. VirtuOz leads the market for successful use of intelligent virtual agents, having processed over 166 million conversations on behalf of its customers in 2011 and with the largest number of live enterprise intelligent virtual agents for Global 2000 companies including PayPal, Michelin, SFR, GameFly, and Symantec. More information about VirtuOz can be found at www.virtuoz.com.
Moxie Software, Spaces, and Chat Spaces are trademarks of Moxie Software, Inc. VirtuOz is a trademark of VirtuOz, Inc. All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.