Moxie Software Announces Special Conversion Program
Offering Provides Six Free Months of Its Leading Customer Service Suite, Customer Spaces
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA, Nov. 29th, 2011 – Moxie Software – the Social Enterprise Software Company, today announced a conversion program offering six free months for customers that switch to Moxie’s Customer Spaces™ solution, Customer Spaces is a comprehensive customer service suite supporting both traditional and social media channels, which enables companies to deliver truly exceptional experience to end-users through social media, web customer service, assisted and proactive service offerings.
The key elements of Moxie’s special Conversion Program and Customer Spaces include:
- The promotion is available immediately to qualified businesses that have existing deployments from RightNow, KANA and eGain.
- New customers must execute their purchase by December 31, 2011 to take full advantage of the program and the six months free offer of Customer Spaces. For additional details, please contact Moxie’s customer service at 1-800-474-1149 (US), +44-870-904-1122 (Int’l access), or online.
- Moxie provides a predictable cost of ownership – our pricing options don’t penalize our customers for their success.
- Moxie offers multiple delivery options: OnDemand and OnPremise – our customers have expressed requirements for flexible deployment options to meet their ever-changing business and technical requirements.
- Moxie is CRM agnostic – our solutions provide a variety of integration options to CRM providers or other internal systems.
“Recent industry consolidations will create service agreement issues, especially when companies involved in M&A activities have disparate approaches to product vision, sales strategy and corporate culture,” said Tom Kelly, CEO of Moxie Software. “Moxie Software’s conversion program will allow qualified companies to benefit from their existing IT investments, including CRM systems and other back-office applications to deliver a valuable, multi-channel customer service experience.”
Customer Spaces has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the “Leaders” quadrant of the 2011 “CRM Web Customer Service” report. Gartner differentiates the leaders in the 2011 WCS Magic Quadrant from the rest of the players by highlighting their, “Well-structured and strong knowledgebase with advanced search functionality that can handle both structured and unstructured data.” Moxie’s Customer Spaces integrated knowledgebase, email response management and Web chat solutions that assist customers with complex issues are the core strengths of the solution.
Moxie Software has recently announced the following new capabilities to its Customer Spaces suite of applications:
- Smart Personalization for a Dynamic Online Service Experience. The Smart Personalization integrates securely with legacy systems, tailoring content based on end-user purchase histories, support interactions, or other factors making the customer service experience quicker and more relevant. Its self-maintaining design always delivers the most updated and valuable information, while virtually eliminating the need to manage customer profiles outside legacy systems like CRM.
- Moxie Software is extending its powerful Knowledgebase that crosses all channels of communication to mobile platforms. Moxie Software’s Knowledgebase is now optimized for Apple’s iPad and iPhone, as well as for Android and Blackberry devices. Companies can now deliver via mobile devices the same comprehensive online knowledge repository that provides accurate information to customers, partners and employees.
- Moxie Software is also adding XMPP support for chat – an open protocol that will make it easy for popular chat client’s or web service to integrate with Customer Spaces’ chat. This platform is extensible to support other instant messaging protocols.
- Furthermore, Moxie has further enhanced integration of its social media listening and sentiment analysis with Facebook, Yelp, Flickr and Yahoo Firehose (YQL), adding to its existing integration with Twitter, You Tube, Bing, Blogger, and Digg among others. Also included is the ability to send direct messages back to users on Twitter. By providing companies the most complete access to online social media channels, Spaces by Moxie can help customers protect their brand integrity by delivering the best customer support, and enabling rapid and accurate response to end-users.
Spaces by Moxie applications allow companies to effectively communicate and collaborate by breaking the barriers between employees, partners and customers. Spaces by Moxie applications include Employee Spaces™ — a social workspace built with the most innovative Web 2.0 collaboration tools for “The Way People Work;” Customer Spaces — the most comprehensive customer service suite supporting traditional and social media channels; and Knowledge Spaces™ — a knowledgebase application that enables customers and employees to co-create and share knowledge, capturing and distributing the correct answers in a knowledge repository for all users.