nGenera CIM (Moxie Software) Ends 2009 with Strong Financial Results and Kicks Off 2010 with Big Win
The provider of Internet telephony selected nGen Chat and nGen Email as a significant component of their International customer support strategy
Bellevue, Wash. – February 9, 2010 — nGenera (Moxie Software) Customer Interaction Management (CIM), a division of nGenera Corporation (now Moxie Software) and a global leader in next-generation customer experience software solutions, today announced it closed 2009 with strong financial results and kicked off 2010 with a fast and big win at Skype. The provider of Internet telephony selected nGen Chat and nGen Email as a significant component of their International customer support strategy.
“We have a profitable business because we help our customers beat the odds in a down economy by delivering an exceptional customer experiences while optimizing contact center operations and reducing costs,” said Wade Pfeiffer, General Manager, nGenera CIM. “In many cases, customers are taking the next step and using our solutions to generate new sources of revenue.”
In 2009, nGenera CIM signed more than 70 new customers and generated additional business in nearly half of its 600 existing customers.
The company released nGen CIM Suite version 8.3 with many new enhancements in 2009. Among them were:
- Improved nGen Knowledgebase search with intelligent search capabilities and advanced search tuning options; existing federated search expanded to include a broader set of content sources including forums, wikis, communities, and internal data sources
- Seamless, low-cost integrations of the nGen CIM Suite with existing applications from most leading companies through partnership with integration provider, Cast Iron
- Universal Queuing abilities though an integration with Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management (ICM)
- Complete control of the user interface to ensure branding and messaging are consistent with corporate policies
The company also received recognition from several sources for its achievements in 2009:
- Recognized Innovator Award for Innovation in Revenue Generation (nGen Proactive Chat) by Association for Services Management International, the Services and Support Professionals Association, and the Technology Professional Services Association
- Product of the Year for nGen Knowledgebase from Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine
- Named to the list of 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management by KMWorld
- “Visionary” quadrant of the 2009 Gartner Magic Quadrant for eService Suites
“I spend a lot of my time talking to customers, and what I hear repeatedly and what I am most proud of is that they like working with us. The fact that they see us as their partners is a tribute to every member of the nGenera CIM team and the biggest reason we had a great 2009 and are beginning 2010 on such a positive note,” added Pfeiffer.
About nGenera Customer Interaction Management
nGenera Customer Interaction Management is the global leader in next generation customer experience solutions. Customers report increased customer satisfaction and measurable cost savings within six months of deployment. With 250% customer growth over three years, more companies trust their customer experiences to nGenera Customer Interaction Management.