Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Web Self-Service Integration
Web Self-Service for Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides 24×7 customer access to instant and accurate information on your website. Flexible article access, robust review workflow, and simple authoring enhance Microsoft Dynamics CRM with scale and flexibility.
Web Self-Service delivers a seamless brand experience in an easy-to-configure portal, allowing organizations to reduce interactions with more costly customer service channels.
By integrating this functionality with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, organizations can:
- Deliver the Right Answers: Deploy embeddable widgets (FAQs, hot topics, etc.) to provide answers exactly where your customers need them
- Provide Easy Case Management: Allow customers to open new cases from within the customer self-service portal
- Enable Consistent Responses: Ensure instant and accurate information and reduce cost of more expensive channels
Salesforce.com: Web Self-Service Integration
The self-service portal has an integrated view that assists ticket submitters by providing contextual search results from the knowledgebase as part of the ticket process. This process enables users to get resolution to their issues more quickly and potentially without any agent intervention.
- Leverage your Knowledge investment in Service Cloud’s Self-Service portals as well as traditional agent views
- Provide agents with on-demand access to Knowledge
- Search and retrieve articles (documents/files)
- Attach articles to a Customer Case
- Mail resolutions to the Customer
- Push new article content from Cases to the knowledge base for review and publication
- Single sign-on ensures that all users have seamless access to Knowledge content
- Easy access from Service Cloud to increase agent knowledge, productivity, and responsiveness
- Create, update, and manage articles from Service Cloud
- Rapid search and retrieval of articles which can be attached to the Service Cloud cases
- Deflect inbound contact via Service Cloud or Moxie’s Web Self-Service portals
- Monitor quality for continuous improvement